Friday, January 13, 2012

Things an Outfit Can Do

Wow, today was a busy day for me and this is why my post is pretty late at night. I'll first describe what the outfit helped me accomplish today since I am writing later in the day.

This outfit helped me to:
1. Look modest at weekly mass this morning (and helped me to teach my kindergarten buddy how to correctly sit in a skirt).
2. Find the confidence to stand up for myself to someone (don't let me rant on this subject).
3. To feel professional while I was filmed for our school's commercial, which will be released later this month.
4. To run from school to my second job and then to dinner for a family event.

Clearly, this outfit was a good pick for the day. I love this colors together and this cardigan is such a pretty marigold color. I also have a surprise announcement at the end of my page....

 Skirt/Cardigan/Skirt: The Limited
Shoes: Kohls
Belt: Forever 21

 MY CLASS WON THE IPAD GRANT! I'm calling on all teachers for help with how to use these babies in my classroom! I would be so grateful if you would leave your advice in the comments section.      

1 comment:

  1. Those shoes are so cute!

    I want to invite you to enter my blog's #HopeForMoms Giveaway (total giveaway valued at $810!) All you have to do is write a #HopeForMoms status which will be shared with mom survivors of human trafficking through International Princess project. :D Check out more details at my blog!

    God bless,
    Christine
    www.beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete