Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Guess the Colors

Can you guess the colors I am wearing?

 The first hint is that the outfit was built around these shoes. These shoes are beautiful and I was very excited to purchase them from Charlotte Russe for THREE dollars. It was an amazing deal for my obsession (shoes) and my coffee costs more than these shoes.


Without further ado, here is my outfit of the day (OOTD- First time for my use of blog lingo). The colors are magenta and teal, which I thought would throw a nice contrast to the black lace shoes without being too close of a match. I'm in love with this outfit!

Have a great Tuesday everyone!


Cardigan/Belt/Headband- Forever 21
Skirt/Top- The Limited

1 comment:

  1. I love your magenta/teal pairing! I bought that skirt last month but since I was laid off the following week (ugh) I haven't had a chance to wear it. Oh well, I'm sure that whenever I do get a job again bright colors will still be "in"!

    ReplyDelete