Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A Snowy Day with a Floral Twist

     We have 100 days left of school at my school!
    This is my first outfit post of the new year! I have some goals I made for blogging, which include posting frequently and getting a better camera. (My Apple computer doesn't take the best pictures.) I am looking into getting a tripod as well, since I don't have anyone to take the pictures. I made other resolutions as well, but those will have to wait for another time. 
      Today is super cold, below ten degrees, so I had to wear flat boots to help avoid slipping and falling on the ice as I go from school to grad school. I'm on the hunt for flat boots in brown or black if anyone has any suggestions, because right now I only have these old gray ones. I like combining navy and gray, but it would be nice to have more options. 
Happy beginning of the second half of school everyone!


Shirt/cardigan/ skirt: The Limited
Belt: NY and Co 
Necklace: A gift from someone special


No comments:

Post a Comment