Thursday, January 5, 2012

Black and White Stripes with Teal

    Yesterday, I was under the false impression that grad school classes started. Alas, they did not and my friend and I were the only ones in the building. So, we took advantage of the lab time to print all the materials we were required to bring to class and it totaled around 400 pages each! My heart weeps for those poor trees and I am a little scared to see what the class actually entails. However, as a reward for all our organizational skills, my friend and I decided to go on a shopping trip to the closest strip mall, where I purchased the shirt I am wearing in these pictures. Usually I avoid stripes, but I felt it was a neutral I must pick up and it was a bargain too! Grad school will start (for real) for me today!

Enjoy your day everyone!


 Top: Forever 21 ($4.99!)
Blazer/Skirt: The Limited
Belt: Forever 21
Necklace: Kohls
Leggings and Boots: Wet Seal






2 comments:

  1. Pretty sure I have that same skirt...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, its awesome. I am totally hopping over your blog for inspiration. Thanks for the support!

    ReplyDelete