Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Red and Leopard

Today I decided to mix red and leopard. The colors are a little bold together, but I felt super conservative yesterday so I am being a little bolder today. It's still work appropriate and that's what really counts. I am so happy I was able to find black flat boots so it will be easier to walk around grad school tonight. It was a challenge and I'm not totally in love with the style, but my budget didn't allow for me to get the ones I really wanted. Oh well, maybe next year or I'll search the sales racks come spring.

Enjoy your Tuesday everyone!


Cardigan: Forever 21
Top/Skirt: The Limited
Boots: Kohls

2 comments:

  1. One of my favorite combos is leopard and red!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it's a great combo. It almost felt too cool for school! lol

    ReplyDelete