Friday, January 6, 2012

What is Yellow and Striped?

     Today, I wore dress pants, which is a first for this blog. I am wearing pants because it is freezing here in PA from all the lake effect snow. I am really excited because my students and I were featured in the local paper yesterday for a service project we completed in class, and I get to show them their photos in the paper today. I can't wait to see their shocked faces.

Happy Friday Everyone! TGIF!

Cardigan: Forever 21 ($4.99)
Top/Pants/Belt/ Earrings: The Limited
Headband: Forever 21
Shoes: Wet Seal 





4 comments:

  1. Congrats on being featured in the paper! Love your striped cardigan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your striped cardigan...and belting it is so perfect!
    Congrats on being featured in the paper! That is awesome. I worked with a few of my kids on a volunteer project back in Oregon and the news interviewed them...you'd think they were on American Idol by how excited they were! So cool to see :-)

    XO - Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit! we have really similar themed blogs-- I'm a HS science teacher in SF and I agree with you: teachers do not have to look frumpy!

    -erika
    teachershavelivestoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all so much for your kind comments! I checked out each of your blogs and am now a loyal follower of each of you. :) Akiresc- I completely agree with you!

    ReplyDelete