Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Teal and Black

Today was a fun day! This skirt just came in the mail from The Limited and I think there are going to be a lot of ways to style it. For tonight, I went for a more low-key look because I was going to dinner with someone's grandparents. I like the black and teal and the scarf went perfect with it and is from London. If you are wondering why I keep cropping out my head it's because I have been wearing my glasses because my eyes have been bothering me and red eye is not a good look. Lol

Top: Forever 21
Skirt: The Limited
Scarf: Street vendor in London

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I have a similar colored skirt from The Limited from a few years back that I love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yeah I spotted it on your year in review posts and you've definitely given me some inspiration about how to style it, which is awesome!

    ReplyDelete