Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A Silver Bow

Today the kids completed their presentations in my class so we all dressed for the occasion. In the spirit of Christmas, I decided on a silver dress with a bow today, which may have resembled a present. I picked a bright pink belt to bring some color to the outfit. I couldn't have worn this dress without layering it and this black top is my go to layering top because it is super light weight. I love these shoes because it was actually quite hard to find cute gray shoes. Happy Holidays to everyone already on break, I'll be joining you come Friday!



Dress: Stolen from my sister's closet, but I believe it's from Kohls
Black top: Forever 21
Belt: Forever 21
Shoes: Kohls
Earrings: Vintage

2 comments:

  1. The belt really lifts your outfit.
    Love the tree. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the support! Gotta love holiday spirit!

    ReplyDelete