Sunday, December 18, 2011

Welcome

     Welcome to my first blog! I am a first year teacher who just graduated college. I am currently navigating my first year as a middle level teacher. I am trying to break the stereotyped teacher wardrobe and bring a sense of professionalism and pride into my classroom every day. I was inspired to start a fashion blog after stumbling across several other fashionable teachers' blogs. 
     I am working on a budget and learning how to transition from a college student's closet to a fashionable woman's wardrobe. I try to incorporate color and youth into my outfits, but avoid looking like any of my students at all costs. I am extremely busy so I focus on finding outfits that don't require any large amount of planning time, since enough of that time is used at school. The name for this blog was inspired by the two uses of the word 'class' 


class


noun- a group of students meeting regularly to study a subjectunder the guidance of a teacher
adjective- of high quality, integrity, status, or style 


Always,
-Lauren 


Cardigan and Belt: Forever 21 
Dress: Walmart
Scarf: Kohls
Boots: Wet Seal

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats on starting your blog! You are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayy roomie!! You look so pretty and stylish!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! Welcome to the blog world!
    Come visit teaching Fashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone for being super welcoming!! :)

    ReplyDelete