Friday, May 11, 2012

Back in Town

I'M BACK! With good news too, I was offered some type of position at the school next year. Details are still a little foggy with the merger going on, but I'm hoping to find out more information soon. This year has been very trying, but at the end of the day, if I am a teacher that is all that matters. To celebrate teacher appreciation week I am linking up with Tara's Teachers have Style and Class too.

 Cardigan- Thrifted Banana Republic
Top- New York and Company
Skirt- The Limited
Shoes- Ross
Flowers in my hair and I don't care! :)
Flower Clips- Forever 21 for $1.50!

10 comments:

  1. You're so cute! I love the teal and purple together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Love the color blocking! Happy Teacher Appreciation week to you! It's so nice to see more fashionable teachers in bloggerville.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coming over from Tara's blog and checking out my fellow educator's looks! Love the blend of teal + blue on you! Gotta love a cute pencil skirt :)
    And I'll cross my fingers for you on the job situation!!
    XO - Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable color combo! Thank you so much for linking up, and so happy that you have a job next year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following you from Tara's link-up! Mergers and the such can be so stressful! Glad you've got some good news!

    ReplyDelete
  6. just discovered your blog and I love it!
    hope you can check mine out as well! : )

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that skirt! and congrats on the good news! xoxo linds {{www.rubygirlblog.com}}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your job! I gave you an award; check out my blog to see what it is! :)

    ReplyDelete