Thursday, March 1, 2012


I am sorry I haven't posted in forever. I have been dealing with some major stresses at school, which I am not really allowed to talk about. All I'll say is that people who decide to cut funding to education, well they suck. On another note, I have decided to cut back on my spending, as a result of all the stress, and will only be wearing things I already have, made or thrifted. Thanks for continuing to read the blog. (That's for you in particular Sara and Brittany, who called me out when I stopped. lol)

Top: American Eagle (old)
Belt: Forever 21
Skirt: Thrifted with original tags from Target
Shoes: Kohls

1 comment:

  1. sorry to hear about what you have to deal with recently. Hope things get better soon. You are such a sweet and charming looking teacher. I like your floral skirt. I'm sure you can remix your clothes to create different outfits! That's the fun part. We don't really need a lot of clothes just some creativity! Have fun!

    Thanks for following, following you back!

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete